GMU economics professor Chris Coyne explains how US militarism abroad ends up violating civil liberties on the home front. They also discuss the contributions of James Buchanan that should interest Austrian economists.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview
- Chris Coyne’s webpage and his book Tyranny Comes Home
- The LSE essays on cost (edited by Buchanan)
- Tom DiLorenzo article on Public Choice
- Rothbard’s essay on reconstructing utility and welfare economics, his reply to Schuller on praxeology, and his essay on Progressivism and WW1.
- Bob’s booklet on market anarchy and essay on private defense.
- Bob Murphy Show ep. 102 on the Grievance Studies hoax
For more information, see BobMurphyShow.com. The Bob Murphy Show is also available on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, and via RSS.